In this policy, when we refer to Collab we will use the word “WE” and when we address our customers we will use simply “YOU”.
WE are committed to respect and protect YOUR data and information when use OUR products and systems.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Even though You agree that Collab is not liable for the content or practices of any websites other than Our website, WE advise You to follow the links indicated as you read this policy or navigate our website so that you can fully understand our services, Your rights and obligations and Our own.
2. INFORMATION AND DATA COLLECTION BY COLLAB
• Signup: Collab shall records information about You when You signup via Our website or by phone.
• Payment: When You make a payment, We may record some payment information in order to keep track of Your transactions history – v.g. your PayPal name and email. We commit that We will always use secure storage practices available in industry up to the good standards to keep Your information as safe as technically possible from time to time.
• Marketing research: You allow us to collect some of Your information in order to do marketing research. This information will be used to help us improve its content, web site and offers.
• Access: We will keep track of Your IP addresses, device identifiers and types.
• Complaints: We may collect information about You when a complaint is filed against us or in connection with Our products and services. This information may help Collab to solve issues related to a complaint.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use Your personal data and information solely for one or more of the following reasons:
• To identify You.
• To personalize the content of the website presented to You.
• To inform You about the updates on Our website.
• To improve the content of our web site.
• To promote Our products and services to You.
• To process Your orders.
• To process Your complaints, feedback and requests.
• To improve the quality of Our products and services.
• When You install one of Our developed mobile applications available on the Apple, Android, Blackberry or Windows app stores and log in, You will be asked to allow us access to your mobile device's address book (collectively, "Personal Information"). THIS INFORMATION WILL BE USED BY THE APPLICATION BUT NOT SENT TO OR COLLECTED BY COLLAB.
We understand the importance to protect Your information and therefore We will use the most secure and recent protocols to protect Your personal information. However, We will not make any statement, representation or provide You with any warranties in what concerns the safety of Your information or data. You do understand that You provide Your information and data to us in order to use or products and that therefore, it is Your own choice and risk for which we will not be liable.
6. YOUR ASSENT
EXCEPT FOR WHAT IS DESCRIBED BELOW, WE WILL NOT SELL, TRANSFER OR REVEAL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES WITHOUT YOUR AGREEMENT.
We may have the obligation to provide your personal data and information to official bodies or entities in connection with any procedures, investigation or orders of any kind. Certain personal information and/or data may have to be communicated to such third parties or bodies without notice to You and we will do so. There may be cases where in order to process your order or provide what you ordered, or to process any complaint or request from you we may have to interchange and intercommunicate with others and divulge totally or in part Your data and information. We may have to communicate personal information also in order to help You to recover a debt that You may have with us or our partners.
7. CONTACTING COLLAB
Full access to Your data and information is granted for correction, deletion or updating pursuant to the terms of the Law.
If You want to see or update Your personal information, or to delete it from our records or if You have any other request regarding your personal data and/or information, please contact us at the "Contact us" section of the website.